I woke up from a strange dream this morning, and was hoping I'd paint the psychedelic landscapes from the images in my mind, that ran through my brain relentlessly like a non-stop rusty projector. Images reminiscent from a Brakhage film.
Being Maximus Procratinatus, I did not pull out my paint brush, instead have chosen to post a Brakhage short to explain the ethereal nocturnal abstractions.
1 comment:
There are things that you have difficulty in fathoming and possibly then, in describing. This dream you woke up with is one of those.
"Ethereal -Nocturnal-Abstractions."
It's fascinating that what you want to produce now on canvas, has already been produced on film a couple of decades ago.
Whats even more fascinating, that even dreams are not original anymore.. ;) Stan Brakhage must have woken up with the same kind of dream, and decided to produce what he did. :)
I'd love to see the canvas.
Post a Comment